Wednesday

My Côtes d'Armor - La Grève Blanche in Trégastel

This week, I was amazed to discover a stunning beach not far from where I live.  La Grève Blanche in Trégastel, near Lannion on the north coast of Brittany.  True to its name, an arc of dazzling fine white sand glows .... whilst Caribbean style turquoise water breaks seductively over it.  The white sand is a strange and beautiful contrast to the sculptural, wind-eroded, pink granite islands emerging from the shallow water.  This is the beginning of the famous Côte de Granite Rose, which I've written about here and here.











Please take a look at my paintings - Melanie McDonald Gallery

Say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!) and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook


(Pinterest and pictures on Tumblr)