Sunday

My Finistère - Locquirec and Les Sables Blancs loveliness

The first hot weekend of summer and we hiked down to our local beach, Les Sables Blancs in Locquirec.  A heavenly white beach with pellucid turquoise water and long lines of breaking waves.  Carrying our folding chairs and even a little folding table, beach bags containing wine bottles and boxes of pizza, (not to mention bodyboards and wetsuits underarms and over shoulders), we made our way down the path through the dunes to a shallow recess.  The entire wide curve of sand was empty, we mused about life, love and who lives in the exotic wooden cabin overlooking the ocean ....










Prints of my paintings in my New! Online Shop

Paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery 

Join the chat with me on Twitter 
Say hello on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest 
Follow my pictures on Tumblr